How To Accept BIP70 Bitcoin Cash Payments on Your Website

A lot of people seem to be interested in doing this. It took me a long time to get it working but I managed to do so with the help of several other community members. So I put together this guide for others who may be interested in doing it. It's not a 1:1 copy:paste guide but it contains all of the essential information you need as well as some pre-written tools to help you. It will get you 90% of the way there. It's difficult to offer more than that because every web server is a little bit different. *Please note the disclaimer, in particular that I am not a professional programmer or anything like that. I just did this because I am a Bitcoin Cash enthusiast. I also don't have a job, so please consider donating:

bitcoincash:qpuxjmjlgu9n72hklr008aa3tvsrtqud2cxvtfmk84

Thanks!

The guide is here.

submitted by /u/fribitz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/d8upvh/how_to_accept_bip70_bitcoin_cash_payments_on_your/

Comments