Kain_niaK here, (I should be home by the end of the week). Question about Bitcoin.Com Exchange (BCE)

BCE had a promo where they promised people BCH and FLEX and UPT if they would click a telegram bot link.

They never paid anybody but me, (paid me 5 usd in BCH).

It's true that I paid people spice for clicking my URL but I also told people to create an account on BCE and to do KYC and to follow the instructions to quality for the airdrops of UPT and FLEX.

As far as I know, nobody except me has gotten anything. Does Roger Ver know about this? Is this program still running? What is the plan? Did I disqualify myself by paying people some spice to click the url's?

Also are the withdraw fees on BCE still really high? Last time it was 25 SAI to withdraw SAI and 3000 spice to withdraw spice. I send 20 000 spice to BCE but I can't withdraw it back because I would lost 3000 spice doing so.

submitted by /u/Kain_niaK
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ec6qub/kain_niak_here_i_should_be_home_by_the_end_of_the/

Comments