My top 3 'Bitcoin' videos

I have 3 videos I always send people as I get them into 'Bitcoin'. The concepts in each of them are fundamental to why I strongly believe Bitcoin (BCH) is worth the risk.

1st: Explains the history of money and how it evolved and why Bitcoin (BCH) is the next iteration.

2nd: Explain why Bitcoin (BCH) is so secure (spoiler large numbers) and the analogy he gives is excellent. Some say this guy speaks too slow but that just depends on your experience level.

3rd: My favorite Andreas video. It explain why the current system is fundamentally flawed and how Bitcoin (BCH) changes money into a 'content type' much like the internet changed information into a 'content type'.

What are some of your favs?

submitted by /u/TyMyShoes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/fogfab/my_top_3_bitcoin_videos/

Comments