I FINALLY understand it!

One year ago, was the first time I bought R$ 1.000 (US$ 244) in Bitcoin when 1 BTC = US$ 7.100. Today the value is US$ 9.700. So, I expected that those R$ 1000 would be at R$ 1360, but I was very wrong!

The exchanges here in my country, they base the Bitcoin price in US$ dollar, they just convert it to R$ Real. At that time, 1 BTC = R$ 29.350, now days 1 BTC = R$ 55.500. This means that my original R$ 1.000 is now almost at R$ 1.900! That’s because Brazil is in a really bad political and economic situation and the price of dollar is all times high, making R$ Real devalued.

That’s when it hit me. Now I understand why people on nations that is f*cking their money up buys BTC, it saves it from inflation! Recently the Halving happen and it hit me again, Bitcoin is a deflationary money! Every day it becomes a scarce resource, but the demand is the same, making the price go up! Bitcoin is not the future, it’s the present! It put the me in control of my wealth instead of a bunch of incompetent nations and politicians!

submitted by /u/DestructorEFX
[link] [comments]

Comments