Just wanted to say thank you to the anonymous ABC miner!

Before the scheduled dump I'd like to say thank you. Some people on this subreddit are against your actions but I think it's great.

You're spending however much to do a little damage to a chain you don't believe in, and most likely not just because it's not one you don't believe in (I'm sure you're not out there sabotaging ETC or something) but because ABC was an attack on Bitcoin Cash.

If Amaury has the freedom to fork Bitcoin Cash, then this miner also has the freedom to do whatever he wants to on ABC. Especially as Amaury didn't say "I'm going to try an IFP chain called ABC, it'll be a great experiment, join me", he said "give me 8% of BCH, no debate.

For those saying that ABC should be allowed to run as an experiment, that's fine. But it's one hell of a boring experiment. 8% going straight to Amaury and that't it - end of experiment. How much can one man/team do with 8%.... We could have tried a flipstarter or voting system or ANYTHING else, it would have been a better experiment.

EDIT: I'm grateful that the miner is spending their time, money and effort on defending the BCH chain and standing up for what they believe in.

submitted by /u/Meeseeks-Answers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/k0gzyn/just_wanted_to_say_thank_you_to_the_anonymous_abc/

Comments