CoinEx BCH/BCHA Problems with BCHA not showing up.

Hello on the 15th I opened up a wallet I had via the seed in Electron Cash and sent to CoinEx. Within a few minutes the BCH and BCHA showed up in my Coinex account. Worked Great

A few days ago I sent two more wallets to Coinex (After upgrading my Electron Cash) I don't know if that matters. Anyhow the BCH showed up but the BCHA never showed up. Has something changed? Is it possible the upgrading to the newest Electron Cash did anything? It went super smoothly on the 15th but two weeks later I have sent 2 rather large amounts and the BCH showed up just fine but no BCHA. Any info?

submitted by /u/NewFlipPhoneWhoDis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ko4b10/coinex_bchbcha_problems_with_bcha_not_showing_up/

Comments