IRL - Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin

I don’t know about everyone else here but normally just say Bitcoin when referring to BCH. Few people besides my close friends would recognize or understand the difference anyway. And in my opinion, it makes Bitcoin sound way more interesting as BTC is rather boring..

My barber has become interested in Bitcoin and DeFi on Bitcoin(smartBCH). I hooked him up with some free Flex, FlexUSD, and BCH on the Bitcoin.com wallet and he was super confused “whats the difference between the BCH and Bitcoin wallets? I thought we were talking about Bitcoin.”

I kept it simple that “Bitcoin and BCH are different cryptos and they don’t like each other”.

I wish I had a simple explanation of the history of BCH that would resonate with interested people who have no experience in crypto universe..

submitted by /u/dcblazin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/rk2g74/irl_bitcoin_cash_is_bitcoin/

Comments