Are we using bitcoin the wrong way?

I am fairly new to crypto (bitcoin) and all I keep hearing is “bitcoin is the future of money” but actually, currently, it may not be.

Since all I read/see around is everyone trying to hodl or buy the dip, or sell, and bulls and bears.

But does anyone really uses it like money? Apart from El Salvador people, do you go get a coffee and pay with your bitcoins? Or is it a mentality that someday you will regret since what you payed for that coffee is now worth millions or whatever.

I understand that everything began with a pizza, and yes, with current value, that was an expensive pizza, but it was what started the wheel.

Do we use bitcoin in everyday transactions (bills, goods, taxes, etc) or do we hodl until we are rich?

Are we using bitcoin as money or just as a store of value?

English is not my first language, and I am fairly new to bitcoin, be kind lol.

submitted by /u/danielqba
[link] [comments]

Comments