BTC/ altcoin investment

Hi lads, First let me tell my story and then ask an important question. First time I had entered into crypto I put 500eur in far September 2017.... I had hold it during the winter crash of that year until mid-ends 2021, got a bit more than 3k that time as I got luck of putting it out just when it started dropping. Just to mention that the only investments that worked were btc and ethereum. Then I made some other investments for really long periods in altcoins (-60%now) and I am not worried about these as the investment was pretty small. Basically 20-50eur in each alt coin.

Here is the question, this year market seems like someone tries go pull down the price before huge economic crisis, here is my question: am I the only one that that this feeling? I am thinking to put some real money for poor European country (5-10k) in “safe” coins, do you think now is a good idea?

submitted by /u/Dimass92
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/vlae3u/btc_altcoin_investment/

Comments