Helping People Down the Broken Money Rabbit Hole

Like many, my interest in bitcoin has led me to learn about the current monetary system and how broken it is. While bitcoin offers hope, I understand that it’s not the right choice for everyone right now due to its volatility.

However, it kills me to see well-intentioned people supporting policies with long-term effects counter to what they purportedly support just because they’ve been gaslit by their government and can’t see past the policies’ first-order effects.

I’m not the confrontational type and I think that people generally need to figure things out for themselves at their own pace, but I want to help more people see our current system for what it is.

What’s a person to do?

submitted by /u/Appropriate_Bug7466
[link] [comments]

Comments