Prediction before the Halving

  • Bitcoin correct down to 19.8K to fill in the CME Gap
  • Then we run up to 30k-32k
  • Correct back down 30-45 Percent
  • Halving
  • Lift Off

A correction is need before we hit thirty thousand which is what I think the high will be before the halving, because bitcoin has a history of running up to the wick down after the blow off top on that dead cat bounce during the accumulation area. The it typically bleeds out until 2 months before the halving. Last cycle I think we went further down than usual right before the halving because of covid. Let me know what you think of my thought process to get here. We also have some CME gaps above us at 35k and 28k so I could see a wick up there as well but that is pushing it. Would love to hear yalls thoughts!

submitted by /u/hutchcasey1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/10ula5k/prediction_before_the_halving/

Comments