Are you ready to close the gap anon? (Flipstarter launch)

I have been working on something for a while that I believe is a missing piece of the BCH puzzle - an online marketplace(akin to Amazon or Ebay) where users can spend their coin or make more BCH in exchange for their goods and services. A marketplace that focuses on Bitcoin Cash only and free, voluntary trade but that is also user-friendly and feels interesting to use.

With global banking systems in trouble and BTC running out of reasons to exist, now is absolutely the time to close the gap and spread our wings as a free community. It is my belief that an online marketplace can accelerate adoption and usage as it answers the questions that I see time and again:

- Where can I spend my BCH now that I've accumulated it?
- Where can I attain more BCH without KYC?

These are questions, that if answered, will lead new users to adopt more readily.

And so it's with pleasure that today I announce the Flipstarter for Agora Connect to help drive us forward to the place where we all know we are heading.

To view the Flipstarter or pledge, you can do so here: Flipstarter - Agora Connect Online Bitcoin Cash Marketplace

Screenshots of development so far(because I messed up the link to the screenshots in the Flipstarter): Screenshots

To track delivery and see regular updates, you can do so on the Official Twitter Account here: Agora Connect Twitter

Most of you know me on Twitter and/or Telegram but in case you want to follow, I will also be posting updates on my Twitter here: NeonDaThal Twitter

I'm open to any questions, comments, inputs, feedback or anything else anybody wants to discuss around the Flipstarter or the site.

I hope you are as excited about this as I am.

submitted by /u/NeonDaThal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/11r8h0s/are_you_ready_to_close_the_gap_anon_flipstarter/

Comments