The $5 Usability Test - Which transaction experience is better?

I am willing to try a risk free experiment for anyone who wants to compare the usability of BCH vs BTC, Lightning, or another proof of work crypto. Risk free for you, not necessarily for me.

I'll chose a willing participant. I will send $5 of BCH to a public address of their choosing. In return send me an equivalent amount of the crypto of their choice, I'll post the receive address. We can compare notes.

I am happy to return crypto through a second exchange if anyone participating would prefer not to keep the BCH.

Since there is some risk for me, so I'll be vetting before sending. No throwaway accounts for example. I'll also prioritize those who have been either unsure, skeptical, or critical of BCH.

I'll do my best to be honest about the transition experience from my perspective.

All communication should be public in this thread.

If you're interested, publish your receive address in the thread and what you'd like to send in exchange.

submitted by /u/eagle_eye_johnson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/1253apk/the_5_usability_test_which_transaction_experience/

Comments