Something important to anyone new

The fear that Bitcoin will eventually become almost impossible to get. I remember the golden days mining casually some bitcoin and being able to use it. That already starts to fade away it’s almost impossible to compete nowadays with the huge miners out there.

Now think of an unlikely scenario of a hyper inflation. Who will sell their bitcoin if everyone only wants to use it? And nobody wants to sell for a high inflating currency?

This is a constant fear I’m living in for almost a decade now since my first Bitcoin. I’m scared of selling. I’m scared that I wake up one day and it will be impossible to get Bitcoins because the demand sky rocketed overnight.

Once you have a larger amount of fiat you realize how easy it is to make fiat with fiat but how hard it is to make bitcoin with bitcoin. The difference between soft & hard money.

We are still very early. I don’t know how long it takes it might be decades but you have already seen what a little hype can do to BTC value in USD in 2020-2021. Inflation doesn’t go away. Things don’t get cheaper - only more expensive. That’s how fiat works.

submitted by /u/lBrownbeard
[link] [comments]

Comments