I don't care what side you're on. But remember that we are succumbing to mob think, misinformation and divide and conquer tactics.

I have learned a lot about Bitcoin today. I am not so sure if Bitcoin can work, if this is what's doomed to happen.

I am an SV supporter. I've done more research than you. Get over it. But the important part is, we need to diminish the role of Proof of Social Media as much as possible and get our heads in the game.

This is for the miners to decide. Your job is to make sure that necessary information regarding the hash war is disseminated and parsed properly, without ad hominen or faketoshi BS. Period.

We are repeating the mistakes of the past.

submitted by /u/f0rkyu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9tsd56/i_dont_care_what_side_youre_on_but_remember_that/

Comments