Holy Cow yoga studio in Courtenay B.C. proudly accepting Bitcoin.

Hello! I've been following Bitcoin for a while, and have finally got around to accepting it at my business, a yoga studio on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada. I have been lurking here for a while too, and have finally made an account (with 1 karma which seems strange for a yoga studio?)

So far I have made an entry on coinmap.org here but I have found this website very unreliable in the past and don't expect others to journey out of their way to my studio based on this alone.

What other steps can I take to connect my business with the greater bitcoin community?

I have found there to be precious little in my city. I would love to get the ball rolling in the Comox area for Bitcoin. My studio would be perfect for a meetup! If anyone reading is from the island, please feel free to contact me!

Namaste <3

submitted by /u/HolyCowYogaStudio
[link] [comments]

Comments