moderator of r/bitcoincashSV messaged me privately , and said this ,,

divide and confuse strategy working full swing now under the guise of bitcoincashSV and their trolls

when core logic of 2MB block size cap / LN failed , they launched 128MB sabotage attack via CSW

classic battle strategy . flank enemy, confuse him, internally sabotage and send spies to sow confusion

u/cryptorebel , mod of r/bitcoincashSV sent me this message

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey mohtasham22 I saw your post in /r/btc but I cannot comment there since I am banned for supporting SV, even though they claim they don't censor there they are liars. Also the /r/bsv sub is also owned by a BSV hater so I would avoid there too. Come to /r/bitcoincashSV for BitcoinSV discussion, I run the sub.

As for your post and questions about Craig Wright, I find the criticisms pretty silly. The whole post is talking about how he is so bad, but they don't really get to anything of substance and don't back it up with any proof. I don't have time to go through every single lie in that thread. But for example I will pick a few of the lies to debunk. One is that "He faked a public key signing". I would encourage you to check this post. This shows that their false claim that he faked a public signature is a lie. He never claimed to provide a satoshi signature publicly. The only thing he is guilty of is saying he would sign and then backing out. But you can see how the twist things and push lies. Another example, they claim he was "Caught Red Handed Plagiarizing", this is another lie. Contrarian for example made an attack thread here pushing lies that csw plagiarized, but then he was forced to edit his post, once he was proven wrong. There are a lot more lies in there too, but I don't really have time for it. Everyone wants to obsess on one guy, they are part of an anti-csw cult and they have an obsession. Probably because he is Satoshi so naturally he will get a lot of haters from people who hate Bitcoin's original design. I suggest you read the sticky on my sub, and follow the links to become more educated on the situation of BSV and ABC and Core.

submitted by /u/mohtasham22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ajyscd/moderator_of_rbitcoincashsv_messaged_me_privately/

Comments