Bitcoin Developers - Thank you!

I wish to thank all Bitcoin users on GitHub for your hard work and dedication. I am not a coder nor well versed in cryptography but I can see the immense work you all have done. The fact that the users are growing and that you are all colaborating makes me happy. I am also glad that you guys are working to keep mine and everyones coins valuable and secure. I am now of the opinion that the developers working on this must be the best coders in the world, working on something in a field that is cutting edge, new and amazing. If there is a developer fan club, I am definitely on of them. From the bottom of my heart: Thank you... Thank you for being the best coders in the world and for keeping my coins crizpy.

submitted by /u/oniondrip
[link] [comments]

Comments