The Future of Trust

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to get this off my chest since none of my close relatives, friends or students really understand it. Obviously, it is not their fault, that they don't understand the idea of Bitcoin and the whole technology around and I do not judge them by that. However, it would be nice to be able to talk to people who have at least some idea of it. And I also don't want to be surrounded by people that are totally obsessed by the technology and completely loose their minds if you think otherwise, which is sadly some cult like behavior that I am seeing around bitcoin fanatics.

For me, Bitcoin is a form of trust. Trust is not available in our society nowadays. If you do something wrong, you get sued, and if someone else does something wrong you rather sue them otherwise you are the dummy. Digitization brought that to us; a whole world connect to each other and everyone is able to share love and passion, but if a hard truth or problem is revealed, that trust it totally broken.

Is it some kind of wrong thinking that Bitcoin will actually solve that idea? To give trust to those areas where trust is not given.

I don't know if I am just putting some complete nonsense here but that's why I have some skin in the game. A future where trust is given.

submitted by /u/Newhere1337
[link] [comments]

Comments