BiteBTC is a SCAM !!!

BiteBTC is a SCAM !!!

Upvote this to warn people!

Please everyone who want to trade XVG or else on BiteBTC site, beware they are scammers! Lying, thieving, scammers. I have just traded some XVG on their site because it has volume trading majority as seen on CMC website: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/#markets I wanted withdraw my 0.13 of BTC and instead they locked my account and sent me this bullshit:

""" Dear Trader, Your account has been temporarily disabled and is currently under compliance review, which entails an examination of recent and past account activity to ensure our users are in compliance with our terms of service.

Deposit Transaction(s): b588a..................................................38f81c

To facilitate our review, please provide the following information: - The source of the funds for the above transaction(s), i.e. how and where they were acquired or purchased - Relevant documentation which indicates proof of ownership of the funds in question

Thank you for your cooperation with this matter. Once the above information has been provided and the compliance review has concluded, we will notify you of the results and the status of your account.

With kind regards, BiteBTC Support Team https://bitebtc.com contact@bitebtc.com ""

I wrote them back that source of funds is from my Binance account, daily trading. I attached printscreen from my Binance acc to them. But i feel that this is shady as f@ck. My account has been fully verified before I did any trading with my real name and documents. And yet they come with some random bullshit reason to steal my money. Please everyone BEWARE OF BiteBTC SCAMSITE !!!!!

Upvote this post to warn other people please.

If anyone has any idea if I can contact any autority to give them trouble for this. I am European Union citizen. They are located in Singapore.

Why is CMC website promoting those thieves anyway?!

submitted by /u/Loskutorr
[link] [comments]

Comments