How I was converted to the BCH camp

Back in early bull market of 2017, i was very hopeful of bitcoin. Being an anarcho capitalist, i believed that Bitcoin was going to change the world. I bought my first Bitcoin on coinbase, i stored my stash on Electrum, and I had the plan of Hodling my way up all the way to global adoption. I invited friends to learn about bitcoin, i even gave bitcoin to friends. I was very excited about the technology.

I decided i wanted to buy a BitPay Card, i wanted to spend and use BTC, i had plans of getting off the dollar completely. The BitPay Card costed about $10 or $15 i think. I had about $25 of Bitcoin in my mobile wallet at the time.

The transaction fee on Bitcoin was about $20.

I never got my card.

I was confused, furious. Did i just lose $30? I contacted BitPay, i talked to friends, i did my research. This was when i figured out that Bitcoin has been broken, and i started to listen to Roger Ver and my crypto anarchist friends. I moved into altcoins, around the time the altcoin boom was at its peak. After soul searching, trying to figure out where my principles are, etc... i eventually found BCH. And I'm confident that this coin will pick up where BTC is soon to leave off.

submitted by /u/FalltheBanks3301
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/aw89tt/how_i_was_converted_to_the_bch_camp/

Comments