My bitfinex withdraw is locked, they ask me the source of funds.

SOS please!

I have traded a while on Bitfinex and before start trading I deposit 10 BTC as they requires to deposit 10,000$ USD equivalent cryptocurrency before starting trade.

So I follow it and deposit my BTC to Bitfinex, and now when I request withdraw, they ask me ID, and source of funds.

I already provided the ID and other things they asked, but regarding source of funds it's really frustrating me.

Because while I worked as a freelancer for a while.

There are many freelancer developers, and I am also a freelancer and I worked for an individual and got paid by BTC.

My work is to fix bugs in a peer-to-peer exchange website using Angular.

Anyway!

I think everything was legal and it's someone's freedom what method he works!

I never worked with a terrorist.

However, Bitfinex doesn't have any explanation about verifying the source of funds in their TERMS of SERVICE.

Do you guys have any proof of documents how you got your bitcoin?

Again I got paid a long time ago and kept it on my local bitcoin wallet. I don't have any document how I get BTC.

Does anybody experienced this kind of issue on Bitfinex?

How can I solve this problem?

My all money is now locked by Bitfinex!!!!

Please help me.

submitted by /u/DXGao
[link] [comments]

Comments