The story of my first bitcoin. Hopefully someone will learn from my mistake.

My brother had told me all about this new type of internet money that no one entity controlled, it intrigued me. I had decided to cash in the change I had been collecting for the past year to I buy my first bitcoin at 740 Canadian (Late 2013 I believe). Saw it rise to over 1000 USD then Mt.Gox happened.. Ofc it nose dived, to 200 USD and for about 2 years did nothing. Then it started to go off again and it hit around 1000 USD again.. I decided I would sell out of .7 of it to buy CSGO skins hahaha (digital goods) this was early 2017. I had to watch bitcoin triumphantly rise to 20k thinking what have I done!! I held this thing for years!! Don’t make the same mistake I did. Our previous ATH will be crushed just like every past one. I thought I would never be able to buy another bitcoin but I was blessed with this bear market. I took it as an opportunity to rewrite my past mistake. Hodl strong my friends!

submitted by /u/iambabyjesus90
[link] [comments]

Comments