I don't trust this market uptick, reminds me of the time willybot was buying up all the Bitcoin on Mtgox. I think we might hit as high as 10 000 USD for BTC and then a massive 80% crash. After that, it might be an excellent time to accumulate more BCH. What do you guys think?

Tether acting as a central bank was always going to have ramifications. Bitfinex and Binance might both not be solvent without Tether acting as central bank. It feels like the market is supported by trust, but not the trust that comes from decentralisation. The trust from a bunch of shady guys that have a lot of grip on the market through Tether and their louchy exchanges.

Of course these are all feelings, I might be 100% incorrect. We will see.

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Kain_niaK
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/bn9d5m/i_dont_trust_this_market_uptick_reminds_me_of_the/

Comments