Just a reminder and a healthy message!

Just a reminder that after bitcoin passes 10k almost everyone in crypto will be breaking even or in profits.... If they are still hodling! Can you imagine the day where EVERY ONES HOLDINGS ARE IN THE GREEN?! If it breaches 10k then 20k this will be a huge shift in crypto and not only the media will be plastering it everywhere! Then new faces will be showing and then new innovation this space, I believe, will exploded! But... It has been a great ride and I have accumulated enough for me to be happy and it is on cold storage. Therefore, I'm going to sign off and only check the charts occasionally. Buying and selling can be just as addicting as a drug! The dopamine that is released from fomo and a good shit coin trade is not for me anymore. Don't let bit coin rule your life. Take some time for yourself and your family!

See you on the moon!

I'll be selling when we see the true fomo of When my dead grandma is touching her 401k to put her life savings into bitcoin.

submitted by /u/beaverflipn1
[link] [comments]

Comments