Want to accept bitcoin in my restaurant.. Anyone have experience with this?

I'm opening a restaurant very soon and would like to accept bitcoins as a form of payment. I expect that maybe two people in an entire year might do this so I'm not going to orient my payment processor around it but would still like to be able to should the occasion arise. Anyone know the best way to do this? Coin Payments (www.coinpayments.com) seems like it might be an option but without actually registering for an account on their website, I'm not sure how it works. What's a better way than just opening a personal wallet on my phone and having the customer send funds to that?

Thanks

p.s. I am leaning toward going with Square right now and I could not find that they are not integrated with any apps that allow payments w/ btc

submitted by /u/1havequestions
[link] [comments]

Comments