Late to The Party but Proud to Finally Accept BTC in My Health & Well Being Store!

Late to The Party but Proud to Finally Accept BTC in My Health & Well Being Store!

It took me some time to enter Bitcoin, for personal and business use, due to its high volatility but finally made the plunge thanks to John Mcaffee's educating explanations in several of his talks. These helped me see the potential of blockchain beyond transaction tracking and this made me want to support BTC.

By the way the business I own is Find Good Health My focus there is to help people learn to achieve and keep a good health and well-being by themselves through information about nutrition, fitness, complementary therapies and emotional balance. For this I offer a small selection of eco-friendly fitness tools and accessories, 100% natural skincare products, acupuncture devices, yoga and meditation tools, etc.

What You Will Find in The Home Page

Looking forward to see some of you over there!

submitted by /u/FoamingPygmy
[link] [comments]


Comments