Sold everything for Bitcoin

well, actually not everything, just anything that was liquid. My stocks, altcoins, my savings. I tried to even move my 401K into a bitcoin IRA, but they said I didn't have enough money. I needed $5,000 but I only had $3,500 in my account. It is a huge bummer because I could have gotten 1/3 of a bitcoin. I'm wondering if it is worth withdrawing for straight cash and use that to purchase bitcoin with or just keep in old school fiat??? Maybe you guys can help me decide.

I've been involved with Cryptocurrencies ever since JUST before the 2017 bull run. That means even though the bear market of 2018, even when it was just $3,000, I was still buying in both scared and excited that it REALLY could go to zero (at least it seemed that way at the time) or be apart of a new global revolution. Of course, now I'm kicking myself for not dollar-cost averaging more when I could have bought 0.01 bitcoin at a time for $30!!! Now 0.01 bitcoin costs just over $100.

It still seems super-duper risky, but given bitcoin's history, it should have been dead again, and again and again, but it is still here stronger than ever. I hope bitcoin really does end up working out doing good things for the world.

submitted by /u/Nossa30
[link] [comments]

Comments