Free Trading Knowledge... ?

I’ve been wondering if anyone knows if there are any quality resources on trading that doesn’t cost more than $0. Like a Kahn Academy or something that will provide trading knowledge without charging $4000 for their trading knowledge. I’m not a millionaire but I’m serious about getting there through trading. But there’s a ridiculous knowledge barrier where successful traders turn around and monetize their knowledge for hundreds (or thousands) of dollars.

I’ve been researching and I found Cracking Crypto and he’s got great info, but again, charges for knowledge (trading scripts & etc) that would otherwise aid in trading. Same with Tai Zen and lots of others. I’m not disparaging them, as I really enjoy their content... but it’s damn near frustrating to get excited about learning to trade and then find out that the barrier to entry is a pay wall.

I’m starting to wonder if those “traders” made their millions selling their trading system, rather than through actual trading.

Has anyone found any resources from successful traders that show exactly how they trade, exactly what indicators they use, and provide signals for action so we can actually learn to do it as they do it without charging for it? Are there any groups of successful traders looking to mentor?

Apologies for the salt. lol I’m just frustrated with the talk about trading but then make it difficult to get the information to complete your understanding with paywalls.

submitted by /u/razorsyntax
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/diic9n/free_trading_knowledge/

Comments