Been in the space since 2016, and I’d like to contribute to the network by running my own node. Help.

Title pretty much speaks for itself, but I’ve been in the space for a little and want to do my part. When I first got into crypto/bitcoin I knew nothing about it, it was just a speculative investment that was suggested by a good friend. It wasn’t until about a year ago that I actually started educating myself on Bitcoin. Before, I just wanted to make money. Obviously I still do, but I love everything about Bitcoin now that I understand it.

I’m just looking for suggestions on the easiest way for a not so tech savvy guy to run a full node with a budget of around $300-$500. Not expecting it to be that expensive, but I’m willing to spend a couple extra bucks for convenience. As opposed to creating one out of an old blackberry or something of that nature.

Just looking for some good feedback. Thank you!

submitted by /u/TheStickyGarage
[link] [comments]

Comments