Censorship within the BTC Community

Censorship within the BTC Community

Okay, I am fairly new here and from what I have read so far I would probably have described myself 60/40 on the side of Bitcoin Cash.

I am actually about to make my first crypto puchase to renew my VPN and I decided to go with Bitcoin Cash as the fees would be a lot less.

I thought I would ask a few questions on there regarding how do they believe mass adoption can come to Bitcoin when fees on BTC can reach higher than billions of people have to spend on their food for a week and also why they don't really encourage transacting with their Bitcoin and view it as a token to be kept and locked away....

https://preview.redd.it/htq2e5r41lg41.png?width=847&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6456e0a14a1a28bf6d3470ef20922b051b1fede

I guess they don't wanna try and convince me of their reasons and would rather shut down a debate for someone new to here?

Interesting...

submitted by /u/Black_Libertarian
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/f30vl6/censorship_within_the_btc_community/

Comments