YAIFPO - Yet Another Infra Funding Plan Opinion

I'll try to keep this short given the flood of these.

Mark Lundeberg is out, Bitcoin.com is out as it stands, Jonald Fyookball seems out as it stands (his approach seems to have been abandoned).

I don't have higher respect for the opinions of such people/entities in Bitcoin Cash, so I'm out too. There are many pieces that together form the BCH community. They are not all equal. I believe some are more important to the backbone. Much of what I consider the backbone, with the exception of Amaury, has now officially come out opposed to the IFP, so it doesn't matter what my own opinion on it is. I must follow the backbone.

My closing remarks are targeted at Amaury. If you've followed r/btc you've known I've steadfastly endorsed having you lead the community tech-wise, and similarly preached the high priority to getting your efforts funded. Perhaps you're unaware, but one thing stands out to me, which is your insistence on having things your way. Having your way regarding the tech is a good thing, because you're a highly competent and crypto movement caring engineer. However, out of that narrow sphere you'll find you will (and have already) run into problems. Perhaps it's French culture. In America, which is rooted in entrepreneurial thinking, we learn quickly personal preferences take a back seat to what wider markets want, if we want to cater to and succeed in those markets. I still believe your efforts should gain funding, and further that there are ways to achieve it with good degree of success, but if and when this happens it won't likely be the way you prefer. If you want to increase the likelihood future funding efforts are successful I suggest seriously deferring to others who may be more helpful, in particular @MemoryDealers, as to the route you should embrace.

submitted by /u/cryptos4pz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/f5i7z4/yaifpo_yet_another_infra_funding_plan_opinion/

Comments