If not bitcoin, what else?

When I bought bitcoin I did it for only one reason. I expected the USD to collapse. I could have invested in anything, but bitcoin for me was the only viable option. I didn’t buy bitcoin to get rich.

USD has started the collapse. It will take time but nobody can stop it now. Blame it on the virus 🦠 if you want. I blame it on decades of stupidity by the government.

I also own apartments that I rent with the prospect tenants won’t be able to pay. In April 10% didn’t pay but I suspect it will be higher in May, and higher still in June. When hyperinflation hits I expect the apartments will adjust to the new currency unless the governments decides to seize private property.

I could easily convert my bitcoin back to fiat now with a big gain and pay taxes too. Then I would have USD that is devaluing quickly. I don’t want dollars. It is that simple.

No matter what happens I will own bitcoin because I don’t expect I will ever be comfortable owning USD again. And one bitcoin will always be worth one bitcoin.

submitted by /u/foomev2
[link] [comments]

Comments