Bitcoin Cash Register App seems redundant

Just a quick comment, as I'm watching this interview with Tobias u/eyeofpython..

he mentions how having a separate consumer app and merchant app can be confusing (to the merchant), I'm assuming he gathered this insight from the experiences of u/georgedonnelly (the king of onboarding), and it makes sense to me..

so just wondering if it makes more sense to incorporate the otherwise trivial functionality of Cash Register directly into the Bitcoin.com wallet as a merchant mode .. I know Edge wallet does this and I think it makes more sense that anyone can be a merchant AND a consumer .. perhaps, for security reasons, each can have the option of a pin code to make the switch .. just some food for thought for u/memorydealers and his dev crew

submitted by /u/modenero
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/gvlpz5/bitcoin_cash_register_app_seems_redundant/

Comments