Is there any simple way for me to buy small ammounts of coin ($5-$10 a month) online without ID?

I just want to donate to 1-2 private torrent trackers a month, at $5 each. I don't want to use ID for 2 reasons, 1) I don't want to give out my ID to a large corp just for a few dollars worth of coin and 2) I don't want my ID associated with a wallet that donates to piracy websites. And no I'm not going to pay the RIDICULOUS interest rate my local btc atm's charge, or drive all the way to my bank and do a bank transaction. I would if I absolutely needed the bitcoin, but not just for some small donations. Is there some super secret solution I don't know about, or are the things I listed above my only options? Thanks!

Edit: Went with localcryptos, easy asf

submitted by /u/flapisback
[link] [comments]

Comments