Some Thoughts From Charlie Munger

I had been going through Charlie Munger videos the last few weeks and today I remember he said something about politics. And given the situation between BCHN and ABC, I thought it might be worthwhile to share.

For those who prefer not to watch the video, here's what Charlie Munger said.

"Both parties are so partisan now that they're blinded by their anger. And I don't want to be blinded by my anger so I control it and I would recommend it to both parties."

"Why are we so divided, Charlie?" - "Anger, when you pound on one another, feeds on itself. That's one of the great difficulties with it. It is irrational and one feeds on itself."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFxXl9eAWV4&start=515 (8m 35s to 9m 40s)

I also have this funny picture in my mind of some guy reading this thread and thinks to himself, "If only the other guy is not so stupid, I won't have to be this angry."

submitted by /u/MobTwo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/he9bhc/some_thoughts_from_charlie_munger/

Comments