Please somebody help... I've a about given up.

Back on april 2nd I was sending some btc to a friend of mine.. I decided to send the crypto through coinmixer..

This is where my ordeal bagan.. right away I make a mistake I sent .019 to coin mixer but the participation required me to send .019345 in order to cover the fee.. I then send the remaining money hoping it will release or send it back.. nothing, .019 is now frozen..

I get to work on trying to contact coinmixer support..I've send more emails and other avenues of communication and to this day months later I have yet to receive even a bullshit where looking into it response... please someone this is not a small amount to me.. please

submitted by /u/wwpurdy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/hamc2q/please_somebody_help_ive_a_about_given_up/

Comments