Future Of Trading course now free! From c0tt0nc4ndyta.

Hello everyone, I'm a high level daytrader who works all over the world with fortune 500 companies, exchanges, high level trading teams, ceo's awith their boards, large private investors, some family offices, and various tier 1 holding co's. For the past few years I've been developing educational series, and courses that cost between $8,000.00 and $50,000.00 as I'm considered one of the best in my field and a top level trader by reputation for many years now.

I've recently decided to release one of my major paid courses, which is the corner stone to beginning trading at an advanced level for free. The price of this course was $8700.00 and is regarded as one of the best courses available anywhere in the world.

You can find it here on my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c0tt0nc4ndyTA , which is now being released as of this week, or on my training website gatex.io which also has fully interactive quizzes that I develop for every single lesson, again this is free and not a paid feature. The course on gatex.io is not released as free yet will be released along side of the youtube course to allow people to take the insanely challenging quizzes. Again, free no add-ons or sign up fees. Purely free unless you're looking at my other courses by choice.

My loyal community who purchased this course, enjoyed it, and used it to make careers for themselves over the past two years was given twice the cost of the course towards the next course as a thank you from me personally. (I went above and beyond for my community on this as it felt like the right thing to do for my legacy supporters)

I do have a patreon as well if anyone wants to join my discord channel, just google patreon c0tt0nc4ndyta.

🎓 Course Via YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/c0tt0nc4ndyta

submitted by /u/c0tt0nc4ndyTA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/j2xl5w/future_of_trading_course_now_free_from/

Comments