BCH/BCHA coins in blockchain.com wallet?

Damn, I didn’t realize that I had some BCH coins in a blockchain.com wallet, and it turns out that blockchain.com didn’t support the BCH/BCHA split.

So today, when I transferred my coins out of my blockchain.com wallet into my Electron Cash wallet, sure enough, I have no access to my split BCHA coins. I also tried transferring them to CoinEx, and they don’t recognize my BCHA coins either.

Are these BCHA coins lost forever? Is there anything I can to do recover them at this point?

Surprisingly, BCHA coins have some market wallet, and I wanted to exchange them for more BCH coins. But apparently, blockchain.com has made it impossible for me to do so? Is this correct?

submitted by /u/scotty321
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/kyauh4/bchbcha_coins_in_blockchaincom_wallet/

Comments