Adoption: What does it mean? How many coins have it? How many are even trying? Does a coin have a long-term value without it?

Someone told me the other day that Dick Heart (not his real last name) is creating an ethereum-type thing now. I wondered how he could possibly do that, when if hex were a serious effort, then it would to be a full-time job for years to come. This person told me that hex is now a self-running chain and Dick had finished the project, yay.

Okay so someone else is going to do the adoption? Or there will be no adoption? (I mean I think it's a stumpump creation so that's a rhetorical question but, led me to think,) Maybe adoption is the most important metric of all. And to the extent that it is, bitcoin cash has very little meaningful competition whatsoever.

submitted by /u/knowbodynows
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ocbpyf/adoption_what_does_it_mean_how_many_coins_have_it/

Comments