I risked it all on BTC

I’ve been DCA into Bitcoin pretty regularly for a few years, nothing crazy just a few hundred here and there. But that all changed last year when I finally dug deep and realized it’s true power. Against everyone’s advice and some common sense I pulled out my entire 401k and put it into this gift from the Gods. I’ve been trying to spread the word of bitcoin to friends and coworkers but they all looked at me as the guy with the tin foil hat. Once I told and showed them what I had done, I was no longer the guy in the tin foil hat. I was beyond that. But something interesting happened. Over time more and more of them became curious on how I would be so stupid yet so daring and risky. So they finally opened up and actually listened to what bitcoin is all about.

Im kinda high so I don’t even remember where I was going with this post. But I never looked back after putting it all into bitcoin!!

submitted by /u/msnbarca11
[link] [comments]

Comments