Every time I beat my meat I put a 100$ into my Bitcoin savings

Hi

I have had a jerking off addiction for a larger part of my life and it is not something I am proud of. I’ve tried everything I can to stop from deleting all triggering apps , using internet filters , keeping myself occupied, giving myself consequences everytime I fail and so much more but it all seems to fail.

I came to a realization after achieving post nut clarity that it is most likely an addiction I won’t be able to overcome so the best I can do is manage/make the most of it at least.

I practice a budgeting system using a money pipeline modeled after Thomas Frank’s money pipeline and I decided anytime I beat my meat I will take a 100$ from my entertainment fund and put it into my Bitcoin savings this way even though I fail in managing my addiction I get punished ( paying for beating my meat ) and rewarded ( investing into a long term fund ) at the same time.

Although this may not be the best way to manage an addiction, it’s the least I can do to make the most out of it anytime I fail.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts , advice and discussions

submitted by /u/Bodevan2205
[link] [comments]

Comments