Buying Bitcoin every month for 51 months in a row now - update

Started in October 2017, thought I was late (everybody does), did it anyway. I'm buying every month and updating the charts. I kinda had a vision I will stack myself to million dollars (and euros eventually). The longer my journey has been, the more realistic this aim is getting. I'm documenting this stuff in this blog. Hope it will give you inspiration to do something similar. Don't feel depressed if you 'cannot get a full coin' or some other amount of Bitcoin because 'the price is already too high'. I can tell you I wanted to have 10 coins (in 2017) but I immediately realised its gonna be impossible with my salary. So what? I started stacking the best I can. You can stack the best you can. The outcome will always be better than if you never start stacking. Love yourself, stack some sats!

https://er-bybitcoin.com/stacking-em-volume-17-december-2021/

submitted by /u/jamespunk
[link] [comments]

Comments