Thursday 30 December 2021

I invested in a crypto called Safemoon and it opened my eyes on bitcoin even more

Basically Safemoon migrated to a new contract(Safemoon V2) which consolidates the amount of circulating tokens(1000:1) So far 300k hodlers have migrated but there is still over 1m holders yet to migrate and now the Devs being Safemoon just announced 100% tax for buying V1. My take is that it’s wrong and feels scammy to do such a thing especially when there are new investors every day and alot of them are not tech savvy. Most of the users think this is greet but I think it’s very troublesome and greedy to leave those who Supported your project behind in such a way.

Anyways I posted this concern on their sub and people seem to think I’m spreading FUD when all I want to be assured that new investors are not getting fucked.

Bitcoin upgrades are always backwards compatible, nobody gets fucked unless you fuck yourself. Bitcoin is king.

Sorry for the rant, the internet is a crazy place people are not empathetic enough

submitted by /u/therefzerf
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment