Advice for poker player buying/sending BTC?

I’m a relative rookie in all this, I play a lot of internet poker (from US), funding my account with BTC. For a long while was using cashapp as a place to buy BTC and send it. I sent directly to the gambling sites a few times before I smartened up and started using a 3rd party wallet as a go-between. It worked great for a year or so but then my cashapp account was closed for breaking TOS.

I then opened a Coinbase acct, but I’m finding the limits of BTC it allows me to buy/send to be problematically low or fluctuating. Any advice on the best/easiest platform for someone like me (who doesn’t really want to hold/trade BTC, but rather use it for stuff like this)? Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/BARRYTHUNDERWOOD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/sfpywr/advice_for_poker_player_buyingsending_btc/

Comments