Bitcoin IS political.

So I've seen a lot of posts lately about keeping politics out of bitcoin.

Since many here are from the US, I suppose it's not surprising that the conversation often turns into a democrat versus republican debate.

But what if there was a third option? One that was actually good for society? One that didn't force a pretend decision between two slightly different steaming piles of crap?

Bitcoin is the third party. It is the party of provable inclusivity, verifiable truth, actual fairness, financial sovereignty, and freedom.

The best part is that you simply vote with your wallet.

So when I hear people say that bitcoin isn't political, I say 'nah'. It's just that we've gotten used to not having a real choice.

I choose bitcoin.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Log-849
[link] [comments]

Comments