Sharing experience about forex trading

Hi there, my name is Alessandro Asquith and I'm a qualified Civil Engineer and a professional Forex trader from California. I am really passionate about the world of Forex, and have been trading the Forex markets for over 9 years now. I love to discuss and teach Forex trading to all my friends and family, and I probably drive them nuts by now with all the Forex talk to be honest. So that is why I decided to branch out to a much larger audience on Reddit, to connect with anyone who might be interested in learning more about Forex trading. I look forward to sharing my passion, knowledge and experience in the Forex markets with you!

submitted by /u/Odd-Tension-9372
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/s1quh2/sharing_experience_about_forex_trading/

Comments