How to bridge my altcoin for Bitcoin?

Hello,

I bought some Bitcoin a while back, but I mainly own alt coins (Ethereum included) on Polygon. I don’t like the idea of storing money on a "centralized" blockchain (there is only a few validator on the Polygon network, which enables small fees) and I like the robustness of Bitcoin.

However, by doing research, I only found a way to bridge Bitcoin for an ERC20 token like renBTC, but I can’t exchange renBTC back to Bitcoin. I found the liquality.io bridge which seems to work, but the minimum swap amount is of 0.1 ETH, which is too expensive for me.

Do you any way to bridge EVM tokens to BTC, or any atomic swap or a centralized exchange with low fees and no KYC that I could use?

Thanks a lot in advance!

submitted by /u/Mathamatix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/tgh3ix/how_to_bridge_my_altcoin_for_bitcoin/

Comments