What is your preferred method for seed phrase storage?

Looking into a better way to store my seed phrase. I was browsing online and found titanium plates that you punch things into and stuff...but I am not sure if I am a fan of that. If someone finds the plate, which I get I can make as difficult as possible, they still get all the info they need.

Then I was reading about storing half the phrase in different locations, which is a great idea, but I also have horrible ADHD memory span so a bit nervous trusting something very important to "remember this spot". Usually very important things stick pretty well for me but this is basically my future nest egg so I am very cautious.

Basically, trying to think of a way to store my seed phrase where there isn't a physical copy of it written down per say but I will always be able to access my seed phrase. Basically boil it down to only 2 ways to obtain my seed phrase: Hack it of beat it out of me.

I'm sure I am over thinking this shit...

submitted by /u/SloppyDonkeyQueef
[link] [comments]

Comments