Changelly holding my rightfully owned bitcoin transaction of 42,000$

I am sick to my stomach as I write this, haven’t slept in a day either. Changelly put a hold on my Bitcoin swap to usdt in the ledger live app and I am irate. I got ahold of them on support and went thru all the motions of verification and everything checked out and then they ghosted me! It’s been a couple hours now and I’m just getting more uneasy by the second and feeling like they will not return my funds. What should I do? What would you do in this scenario? Had I known the swap ledger used was changelly I would have never even attempted. Now I’m tired sad and depressed because of this and I’m really trying to resolve this as quick as possible! Please someone help or give me a glimmer of hope at this point I am desperate

UPDATE: I got my funds back in a timely manner I am now blacklisted from using changelly which is totally fine by me. Please do not make the same mistakes I did it will cause you a great deal of stress!! Thank you everyone for creating some ruckus to get these folks attention 🙏

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Base1149
[link] [comments]

Comments